What Rosie Is & Isn't
Membership is free and open to everyone. As a Rosie member, you will be connected to an advocate and mentorship network (over 1,000 members!), business and professional development resources, events, board training and a board pipeline program. Rosie is the brainchild of Rachel Anderson and Paige Oxendine and is a program of the efactory. Rosie was launched in November 2016 with assistance from the Women’s Foundation.
What Rosie Is
- Network of local women committed to helping you with your goals – join a board, start a business, land a new job, etc.
- Support and advocacy system
- Referral pipeline for female speakers & board members
- Behind the scenes
- The “magic” people think just happens
What Rosie Isn't
- A group that has requirements to participate
- A sales or leads group
- Another standing monthly meeting
- Events where you see/talk to the same five people you already know