Carbon Trace Productions
The mission of Carbon Trace Productions is to create a deeper understanding of humanitarian causes, events, and people through the education of students in multimedia documentaries. We are needing help in strategic and organizational planning, ensuring strong fiduciary oversight and financial management is being accomplished, fundraising and resource development, approving and monitoring the organization’s programs and services enhancing the organization’s public image, as well as assessing Carbon Trace Team's own performance as the governing body of the organization.
- Know the organization’s mission, policies, programs, and needs
- Faithfully read and understand the organization’s financial statements
- Serve as active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission
- Leverage connections, networks, and resources to develop collective action to fully achieve the organization’s mission
- Give a meaningful personal financial donation
- Help identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising and reputational standing, and can influence public policy
- Prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
participate fully in one or more committees
- Further, board members are expected to follow the organization’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions
Meeting Times & Locations: It is our hope to meet on a quarterly basis. Meeting dates and times are flexible.
How to Apply: Please send inquiries to Shannon Cay at ShannonCay@CarbonTrace.net
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.