American Red Cross of Southern Missouri
A Board Member is a passionate leader who desires to make a positive impact on the community through their engagement in the Red Cross mission. In partnership with the local Executive, a board member will focus outwardly into the community to effectively mobilize support and resources around the Red Cross mission:
- Serves as the “Face of Red Cross” to maximize Red Cross presence and connectivity in a community
- Actively develops and grows financial resources to live out the mission
- Helps support mission delivery by connecting to and building relationships with strategic partners and volunteers
- Supports and advocates for “One Red Cross,” as appropriate – Disaster, Service to the Armed Forces, Blood, Training Services, and International
- A personal interest in the Red Cross mission and the community
- The time and interest to be engaged and active on the board and one committee
- Potential for future leadership role on Board
- Intention of making Red Cross a high priority for personal financial giving
- Willingness to leverage personal and professional relationship to promote Red Cross mission.
- Commitment to the American Red Cross, its values and an understanding of its objectives, organization, services, and the responsibilities and relationships of working with donors, volunteers and partners.
Meeting times: Board meetings are usually the 4th Wednesday of the month at 4 pm. Committee meetings are determined by committee chair and members.
How to Apply: Submit your application to the board recruitment committee by emailing your resume and letter of interest to Stacy Burks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.